Jumat, 14 September 2012

Remedial Simple Present Tense



Make Sentences into Simple Present Tense
No 1 – 5 (+) Positive Sentences
1. My brother ( repair ) the car everyday
2. She ( like ) apple in the morning
3. Tobing ( drive ) the bus every afternoon
4. She and He ( study ) mathematics every morning
5. I must ( study ) hard become clever
No 6 – 10 (-) Negative Sentences
6. My older brother ( wake ) up at 5 o’ clock everyday
7. The Shopkeeper ( work ) at the shop everyday
8. My mother ( listen ) to the radio every afternoon
9. I ( go ) to school everyday
10. My father ( sleep ) at 12  o’ clock night everyday
No 11 – 15 (?) Interrogative Sentences
11. My friend ( play ) football every afternoon
12. Agnes Monica ( study ) English everyday
13. I and You ( work ) at the hospital everyday
14. The headmaster ( lead ) the Monday Flag Ceremony
15. My Sister  ( dance ) at the hall every Saturday Night


2 komentar:

  1. Komentar ini telah dihapus oleh administrator blog.

    BalasHapus
  2. Komentar ini telah dihapus oleh administrator blog.

    BalasHapus